Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Uncanny

Ok, here is a picture of me, 12 years ago, mind you, right after I colored my hair. I would classify this color as the wildest I have ever gone. I went outside the realm of normal hair color. Ok, normal for me, I have friends with hair much redder, naturally.


And here are the results of a silly Blogthing quiz about hair color:

Your Hair Should Be Red

Passionate, fiery, and sassy.
You're a total smart aleck who's got the biggest personality around.

I'm a little freaked out by the resemblance between me and that redhead above. Maybe it is time for a little color in my life, er, I mean hair....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah - you look MAAAAVELOUS, my dear! (seriously, you look great!) What say you - do we all take the plunge to our "true" colors? You go first...on second thought, I don't think T would care much for orange hair.