Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No Worries, Mate


So, you know how the world is going to hell in a handbasket and World War III is on our doorstep? Yeah. Whatever. If we could all stop for a moment, the North Koreans too, and realize what is important in life, all this nonsense would go away. Imagine you were focusing on you and yours, putting your energy into making your life a good one for your family, instead of worrying about what "they" were doing to ruin your life. Taking responsibility for your own happiness, instead of blaming others. Seeing us all as one, instead of separate. I mean, if you saw each and every person on this planet as your family, who would there be to bomb? I may be crazy, but it is the only thing that makes ANY sense.

In light of the fact that terrorists are plotting to destroy me at this very moment, and nuclear disaster is now again a real possibility, do you think I am losing any sleep over that? Not one second. You know why? I might as well die right now, if I am going to stop living. I should just end my life and take my family with me, if I were to let the threat of anything stop me from living life to the fullest. And for me, worrying about ANYTHING is not living to the fullest. Worry is life sucking. I can hear the sound of life being sucked down the drain right now. Stop worrying and keep on living! I'd rather live my life, creating joy and sharing love, up to the moment the bombs drop on my head, than to waste a second of this life I have been blessed with.

For me, I had to lose someone I loved to get this perspective on life. Don't wait for that to happen to you. Trust me and learn from my experience. You CAN do things the easy way. Not an easy lesson for me to learn (obviously), but maybe for you it will be. So, skip the loved one dying thing and go right to the life is precious, don't waste a second outlook. You'll never regret it.

No comments: