Sunday, March 23, 2008

Expecting Miracles

Meet my friend Kalena.

Last Summer, she was diagnosed with stage IV metastatic breast cancer and labeled terminal. This was her reaction to that:

"I have always been something of a rebel. I refused to listen. I refused to give in to someone else’s limitation of me. I immediately began to count my blessings, reach for the Joy. I began to expect miracles and I now see them on a daily basis."

Quite a woman.

She has experienced a dramatic healing experience and would like to share what she has learned with the world. A book and documentary are in the works as she strives to live in the moment and find the JOY.

Her website never fails to touch me when I check in to see how she is doing. Please visit her website Expecting Miracles, read her story and sponsor her cause if you can.

No comments: