Sunday, June 22, 2008

What I Learned Today

I watched this video today and it blew my mind! I don't know how to convince every single one of you to take the 47 minutes to watch this video, but if I did, I would be doing it. Just when you think you understand something, wow! Are you curious enough to go watch it yet? Ok, let me say that it is about money and it will change forever the way you think about the world we live in. Until today, I had understood very little of what there is to know about the money system, but I thought I knew a bunch. Boy, was I wrong!

The ideas in the video point to the answer to how we can create a sustainable way of life. Not that it will be easy to achieve, but what thing worthy of doing is easy? Oooo, I'm excited, can you tell?

Now, please watch and then tell me what you thought, kay?

1 comment:

apowers said...

You should maybe check out the movie "Maxed out",(I copied and pasted the review from Netflix: nvestigating both the personal and the national debt owed by Americans, this thought-provoking documentary explores the staggering financial burden we live with every day and exposes how the contemporary financial industry is set up in ways that can harm unwitting customers. With both sobering facts and black humor, Maxed Out unveils the consequences of our debt addiction, including its contribution to the vanishing of the American middle class.