Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The Great Annual Birthdayblogiweddianniversary!

Let's see how many special events we can squeeze into one day, shall we? Not to toot my own horn (yeah right!), but I am 38 today, I have been married for 13 years, and blogging for four. Yay! Toot. Toot. They were small ,short, inoffensive toots, ok? ;-)

I am blogging this a day early-but you won't see it until the 1st-since I am spending the day at an amusement park with a girlfriend and our girls. If we get home early enough, my family will be coming over to have icecream cake and sing to me. C left yesterday morning to go back to work, but we will see him in San Diego next week at the Good Vibrations conference. We did a little celebrating the 13 years together this past weekend, and will do more when we all return back to NY mid-month. I'm taking him out to dinner at a charity Farm Dinner, with local food and wine served by a local chef, at a local farm. Localiciousness! And I hear he has something up his sleeve as well.

I see much more blogging happening when the weather cools down and I get this speech behind me. I really do want to share more of my process, really. Truly. Honestly. I mean it. Stop laughing. ;-b

4 comments:

Cap'n Franko said...

Congratulations across the spectrum!

See y'all in San Diego pretty darned soon!

Stephanie said...

Happy everything!

TheOrganicSister said...

Happy birthday!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy Blog-iversary too!!

See you next week!!

Sabrina said...

And a Happy (belated) Birthday, Anniversary and Blogiversary to you!