Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day One

Yesterday was day zero of the grand adventure visit of Saren and Mollie and all we did was pick them up from the airport, go out to dinner, and come home. The kids stayed up late watching movies and hanging out outside so as not to wake us sleeping old folk (which did not work).
Today, we did more photo worthy stuff, so here are a few pictures to tell the tale.
Swimming at the lake house my brother rented for the week:A and M tubing:

M brought all the fixings for a dye fest and here S is getting bleached:A is a blond!The color is going on as I type. We had to wait till we got back here as the rinsing options at the rental were not optimal. You will see the results tomorrow!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, I thought they were going to wait til the end of the two weeks! Looks like their having fun!

I miss her.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're posting. I miss Mollie. It's great to see updates!