Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Baby Girl!

I can't believe my baby is ten years old. We had a party for her on Saturday, with family and a few friends.
The cake was of her design and our execution (she helped to mix the icing colors and oversaw each and every detail on the girl!):

One of her gifts was a horseback riding lesson from our polo playing friend Anne.

She got to brush and tack the horse and lead her out to the pasture to ride:

She told me this was the best birthday gift ever! I see more riding of horses in our future...

5 comments:

Cap'n Franko said...

Happy birthday! Looks like big-time fun!

Flo said...

Happy Birthday to your baby. <3 you both. You're killing me with these fall photos, though. :)

Annette said...

Happy Birthday E!

Love the new look blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Emma!

~Tara said...

happy birthday!!