Wednesday, November 16, 2005

R & R

We needed a slow day and we got one. Well, except for the fact that I don't know how to slow down. I got in the mood to deal with the Barbie and Polly Pockets cabinets, so I worked on that. It was not working the way I had hoped it would. Basically the girls are not old enough to keep everything nicely sorted out, so it got piled on the shelves and my nice order was gone in a day. I decided we needed a better system and in the process of creating that, maybe we could get rid of some of it to make room for the new stuff coming for Christmas. Not much culling happened, but I did do a major reorganization of the shelves and we now have room for new toys and stuff. Other than that, we had a nice quiet day. Some computer games were played, some books were read, a game or two was played with the W and W Creatures cards, the dollhouse came down and got some playtime, I was a baby penguin with E for a while this morning, and we decided to camp in our backyard this weekend. Maybe we will even go get a bigger tent first and give it a trial run. Tomorrow will be more of the same if I can help it. Friday will be busy again, so we need the break.

No comments: