Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Deep Frying Pain!

That, by the way is A's favorite expression right now. I guess she got it from Spongebob. It cracks me up every time she exclaims it.

We had a lovely day with the Life Learners today at a park with a water play area. It was hot, too, so the water was much welcomed and enjoyed. Even by me! The kids get such a kick out of me going in the water with them, I can't help but have a blast. I even had buckets of water dumped on me by one little girl. She got me good on one side and thought it was a hoot when I told her I was uneven and needed wetting on the other side.

Later this evening, E got out all the kid cups and decided to build a tower with them. We had fun seeing how big we could make it before it fell over.


That's all I got to say right now. Later!

No comments: