Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Not Back To School

Today is the first day of school for the children in our area.

Such a big day for them.

Just one more day in our lives for us.

Tomorrow we will go to the park and celebrate life without school with the Life Learners.

Today I will count my blessings, for I have two children whose lives are defined by their own lights, not an institution.

I have a family that has time for each other (working on Daddy having more time with us, too!), time to really know one another, be together, and live as we choose.

In each moment my children come to know Who They Are and I get to share in that discovery every day. I get to see all the great "AHA!" moments as they explore their world and make connections.

Our life is slow, and easy, and fun. Or fast, and intense, and exhilarating! Exactly as we choose, or need, in that moment.

Life is good. I am blessed!

No comments: