Friday, February 02, 2007

Yes!

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."~E.B. White

Had to share this quote I found over at Julie's blog. This is my life. Which is why most days I end up reading blogs, making food for and otherwise assisting little people, doing some laundry and washing some dishes. And that is it.

I am in overwhelm from my own sense of....I don't know, high-mindedness. I want to do sooo much, too much, it seems, that I don't end up doing any of it. I'm tired of this phase in my life. I hope it is a phase. I need a change. I know I have whined about this before. Maybe now I will do something about it.

OR maybe I have just figured out how to BE, but not how to stop judging myself for not DOING anything. Ha! How ironic.

No comments: