Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas, etc.

Just wanted to pop in to say that I am still here. Very, very busy, with the moving in/prepping for Christmas travel to AL/trying to remain sane with boxes all around phase of my life right now. I'm looking forward to the new year and a little stability, or at least the moving in the direction of stable. I will be back posting regularly, or as regular as I get, anyway, I promise. I'll even make it a resolution if that will make you happy! ;-)

Here's to fabulous Christmas's for you all and a heap of hope for the New Year. May we all find the light and the way forward in this crazy world of ours.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have a good trip and a merry Christmas. :)

Flo said...

Merry, merry! Miss you.

Fruity Green Family said...

Happy Who-Diddy-Whaty
From the Grinch
Merry Days
Love,
Darlene
fruitygreenfamily.com