Sunday, January 04, 2009

I.O.U.S.A

Please, please, please, pretty please, please with sugar on top watch this video. Is it any more obvious that I am begging you to educate yourself about our current financial situation here in the US? This video is just the tip of the iceberg on what you can learn, but it is an excellent overview of what we are facing as a nation. If you have children or grandchildren, you should be very, very afraid of the world we and our government are leaving them, IF we continue down the road we are on right now. I am not without hope, but it is going to take a massive waking up of our citizens, and a radical call to action to solve. I am simply doing my part to shake you out of your slumber and ask you to open your eyes and LOOK. I am also living within my means and showing my children that you do not spend what you do not have, period. In other words,you do not act like the government. You do not mortgage your future to the rest of the world, while going around pushing your agenda on them like you actually have the power, ultimately, to do so. OK, off my soap box. It is in your hands now.

No comments: