Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blogger, How I Miss Thee

Facebook is great, but sometimes you need to navel gaze a bit and nothing but a blog post will do. I have a story to share.
Once upon a time there was a little girl. Her family lived in the best place in the world and she was happy. Then, her father got a job in a far away place and the family had to move. She saw the move as an adventure and looked forward to living there. She made some friends and had many fun adventures, making fond memories. After a while, her mother got tired of living in this far away place and pined to go home. After only about a year, they moved back to the best place in the world, except the father could not join them. He had to work far away for a while longer. The family was sad about this, but they were happy to be Home, too. About a year passed and the father got a new job in the best place in the world and the family was back together once again. And they were happy.
The funny thing is this is my story. This happened to me as a child. But it is also my children's story. I hope it turns out the same in the end. Keep your fingers crossed that it only takes a year for us to be back together fully.

2 comments:

Karen James said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Miranda!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Fingers crossed (and toes, too)