Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ho Hum

Today was pretty quiet. We went to the library to return books and came home with twice as many as we dropped off. A wanted books on Pandas and goddesses. E wanted ones on penguins and whatever looked good. I did not have anything on hold, so I came home empty handed. After the library we went to the mall, because I was trying to get my watch battery replaced, and I could check for fall clothes and it was on the way to the grocery store. Two out of three ain't bad. I guess I need to look for a new watch as I was told the kind I have needs a special tool to open. Forget that, I want battery replacement to be an easy thing, not an ordeal. I'm tired of the look anyway. The girls wanted to window shop in some stores, and A ended up with some new clothes. They spent five minutes in the toy store and showed amazing restraint since we were not buying, just looking. I got some jeans and long sleeve tees for cheap. The girls were losing patience with the shopping deal and were not perfect angels in the grocery store, but we managed. At home, A wanted me to read the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus, so we did that. Dinner, bath and the first chapter of HP 5 rounded out the night.

No comments: