Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Another quick note to say I'm too busy to post. I have a ton of cooking and baking to do for A's birthday party, shopping for that same party, and clean up for, you guessed it, that party. This year she decided to mix friends and family, so we are having a dinner with all the family and some friends and their families, too. Should be great fun! Oh yeah, and I have to find time to finish the handmade gift she requested. Of course, I can't tell you what it is, since she is likely to read my blog, so you will have to wait to see it just like the birthday girl. BTW, my baby will be turning 11. Not every day your young lass turns eleven. I told her last year she could enter the double digits, but that was it, no more growing. And what did she do? Grew an inch or so and now she expects to be able to claim eleven! Sheeeesh. Guess those bricks on her head did no good. No good at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope. No good. Next time, maybe use heavier bricks.